Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Springtime Flowers


This is my springtime quilt,
It was intended to be a wall hanging for my livingroom, however
I gave it to my Mom instead. 


I actually love the quilt.... from a distance.


You see... from a distance you can't see all the hundreds of mistakes I made.  
This quilt was my first attempt at diamonds, and I didn't do it correctly.  The blocks were each greatly messed up and I had to add random pieces to each block to make them square. 


Because of all the random pieces I had to add to it, it was too difficult to press the seems properly, so they're messed up too.


I do love the multicolored flower petals though.


The petals are made from my scraps, so this quilt is pretty much made up of all my other quilts. 


There are six colors of flowers


I might have to re-make it later and work a little harder to make it nicer and get my angles right. 
Then I can hang it on my wall during spring time. 


I still like it. 
Hope you do too.
♥Holli

No comments:

Post a Comment