Sunday, August 23, 2015

Piano Runner


My husband inherited a beautiful piano from his Grandma.  A beautiful, German, pearl white piano.  It's his pride and joy.
I wanted to put a couple things on top of it. Like the crystal pieces I inherited from his Grandma as well.
He wouldn't let me.  He didn't want anything that could possibly scratch his piano to touch it. 
So I made this. ☺

Problem Solved. 


I used mostly black because I thought it would compliment the white piano.  I was right.  It turned out nice. 
I measured my piano and pulled out all of my black scraps.  I cut my strips in various sizes and pieced them together randomly. I machine quilted it with some silver thread and laid it on my (husbands) piano. Then placed my crystal on top. 


It only took me a day to make, incredibly easy.
I hope you like it. 
♥Holli

No comments:

Post a Comment